Investor Relations Manager
Numinus, a publicly listed company on the TSX-V ($NUMI), is creating an ecosystem of health solutions to develop and support the safe, evidence-based, accessible use of psychedelic-assisted therapies. With rates of mental health and addictions at an all-time high, we are driving the adoption of new treatments and approaches that use rigorous, up-to-date research and methodologies to support healing.
We have an opportunity for an Investor Relations Manager to join our team, working out of HQ in Gastown and remotely, on a full-time basis. Joining a cross-functional communications and marketing team including public relations, content, brand, digital, government relations, events and internal communications, this role will manage and execute all aspects of IR, under the strategic guidance of the VP, Communications and IR. This is an excellent opportunity to help Numinus increase stock awareness, deepen its relationship with the investment community and continue its commitment to drive long-term shareholder value.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate on developing a strategic IR plan and execute on that plan to include investor targeting and outreach, IR communications, IR partner content, and key metrics of success.
- Serve as Numinus’s primary contact in the investment community, both retail and institutional.
- Manage all IR partners/vendors in their content development and promotional activities, ensuring external content follows key messaging guidelines and approvals processes.
- Ensure that messaging is timely, accurate and transparent to shareholders and analysts, in step with broader organizational strategy to drive shareholder value.
- Manage and contribute to developing content and key messages in line with corporate messaging for financial audiences, including investor presentations, Q&A for quarterly earnings calls, materials for the Board of Directors, and other investment and disclosure-related documents.
- Develop and share with management a thorough understanding of analyst financial models, stock price and ownership, research reports, and any other changes and trends in ownership of Numinus’s stock.
- Monitor stock trading dynamics to report on shareholder activity and share performance analysis for management and the Board of Directors.
- Help develop and execute an IR event strategy, including roadshows, conferences and investor days. Occasional business travel will be required.
- Monitor industry and market news, including competitor, regulatory and any other environmental changes, as well as online investor communities, to understand the potential impact to Numinus.
- Develop strong reporting structures and cadence and build and foster relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and enhance Numinus’s IR strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IR management at a public company.
- Must have experience supporting the fundraising process from pitch to close and management of new investment.
- Must have demonstrated record of building and maintaining relationships with financial analysts/portfolio managers and institutional investors.
- Must have substantial financial investment analysis experience.
- Must be familiar with BCSC, OSC and IIROC requirements.
- Must possess strong communication, analytic and reporting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, communications, or economics.
- Experience in newly public companies, cannabis and/or healthcare is preferred.
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.